Malwa Polytechnic is Approved by AICTE, NEW
DELHI and affiliated with PUNJAB STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION
& INDUSTRIAL TRAINING.
Malwa Polytechnic is spread over 20
acres of land and is situated on Faridkot-Sadiq Road, adjoining to
Adesh Institute of Engineering & Technology, Faridkot. It is
about 12 kms. from Faridkot, 6 kms. from Sadiq, 18 kms. from
Kotkapura, 30 kms from Ferozepur.
Diploma courses are offered in 4
(four) disciplenes :
|Name of the course
||No. of Seats
|Electronics & Communication
MODE OF ADMISSION :
66 % seats are filled up by Punjab State Board of Technical Education & I. T.
Chandigarh based on Joint Entrance Test (JET) & 33 %
management seats are filled directly by the college.
FEE STRUCTURE :
As approved by Govt. of Punjab & State Board of Technical
Education and Industrial Training, Chandigarh.
- Highly qualified & experienced faculty.
- Well furnished separate hostels for boys & girls.
- College bus facility from Ferozepur, Jalalabad, Guguharsahai, Faridkot, Kotkapura, Bathinda.
- Training & Placement cell for arranging campus interviews and assisting students in getting jobs. Almost all pass out students got placed.
- Industrial educational trips arranged.
- Multi Exercise Gym, well maintained and lush green lawns.
- SIMS software for sending information / progress to parents of students on their mobile.
- (a) Academics : Three merit positions in 6th sem., CE & EE in the state.
- (b) Sports : 1st position in Table Tennis in state – 1st position in Volleybal in state -2nd position
in Kabaddi in state – 2nd position in Kho-Kho in state – 2nd position in Basketball
in state – Athletics:- 2nd in 100 mtr., 3rd in 200, 400, 800 mtr.
- (c) Cultural : ist position in Bhangra – 2nd position in Mono acting – 3rd position in Skit – 3rd
position in Choreography – Bhangra team was given the award of best
performance in All India Dance Festival in Andhra Pardesh in 2006.